Our Crispy Fried Chicken Mix takes this recipes to a whole new level! Revel in the flavor and ease of this delicious sub.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Mins
- 6 hoagie rolls
- Breaded chicken tenders about 1 ½ - 2 chicken breasts worth, total
- 1 Bag of Sylvia’s Crispy Fried Chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- Fresh basil optional
- Slice rolls lengthwise almost all the way through, like a hot dog bun. If desired, also slice them width-wise completely. Place into an oven safe baking dish.
- Follow Sylvia’s Crispy Fried Chicken directions to bake chicken tenders.
- Once chicken tenders are cut chicken tenders into strips, and stuff into sliced hoagie rolls.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce over top of hoagies, then top with cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for about 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with fresh basil and Enjoy!