Let’s give a shoutout to our favorite crustacean: Lobster! Recreate these absolutely irresistible Lobster Rolls with a delicious dash of Sylvia’s Soulful Seasoned Salt that turns up the flavor and makes these rolls even more elegant! A Lobster’s best friend is Sylvia’s Soulful Seasoned Salt.
Prep Time: 13 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 1 lb cooked lobster meat (buy fresh or frozen), or meat from 2 or 3 medium size lobsters
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 celery rib finely diced, optional
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 dash Hot sauce
- ¼ tsp Sylvia's Soulful Seasoned Salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 New England-style split top buns*
- lettuce leaves, optional for serving
- Sylvia's Soulful Seasoned Salt to taste
- Drain lobster and pat dry excess moisture off with a paper towel. If needed, cut lobster meat into chunky pieces.
- Add diced celery, mayo, lemon zest and juice, chives, a dash of hot sauce and a little pinch of Sylvia’s Soulful Seasoned Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Add butter to a skillet over medium heat. Add lobster to a pan of melted butter and toss to coat. Cook until just warmed, about 2 minutes (it's already cooked, so we're just warming it.). Use a slotted spoon to remove meat (let excess butter drip off into the pan)to the bowl with dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Wipe the skillet clean and set over medium heat. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter and melt. Dip buns in melted butter on both of the flat sides and toast the hot pan until golden on both sides.
- Open buns and if desired, place a lettuce leaf inside, and then ¼ of the lobster mixture. Top with a sprinkle of fresh chives. Serve immediately.