It's 5 o'clock somewhere, especially when you have a Michelada. This cocktail made with tomato juice and Sylvia's Kickin' Hot, Hot Sauce is a favorite for happy hour, brunch, or parties.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Servings: 1 drink
- 1/2 C tomato juice
- 1-2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, depending upon taste
- 1/2-2 tsp Sylvia's Kickin' Hot, Hot Sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice and extra lime wedges for garnish
- 4-6 oz beer, any light style beer that you like
- Chili powder and kosher salt for rimming the glass
- Add chili powder and salt to a shallow plate or bowl using a 50/50 ratio. Use a lime wedge to wet the rime of the glass, then roll the rim around in the chili powder and salt mixture to rim the glass.
- Add the ice to the glass and then the tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Sylvia's Kickin' Hot, Hot Sauce, pepper, and lime juice to the glass and stir.
- Top with beer and serve with extra lime wedges.