Quick, easy, and delicious! A recipe of perfect comfort food for any special occasion. Try this Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip that's cheesy, creamy, and spicy.
Prep Time 7 minutes
Cook Time 22 minutes
Servings: 5 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 cans (4-1/2 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained and shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Corn or tortilla chips
- Celery sticks
- 1 cup Sylvia's Kickin' Hot Sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken.
- Spread into an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until heated through. If desired, sprinkle with green onions. Serve with chips and celery sticks.