It's not a party without some deviled eggs. They are a simple and spectacular addition to your table! Jazz up your Deviled Eggs with Sylvia’s Kickin’ Hot Sauce!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sylvia's Kickin' Hot, Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Sylvia's Pure Coarse Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped chives (2 teaspoons reserved for garnish)
- Fill a large bowl with 4 cups of cold water and 4 cups of ice. This will help cool eggs quickly after cooking.
- Place the eggs in a single layer in a wide saucepan, cover with 1 inch of water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water to cool completely, then carefully peel them.
- Tap each thoroughly cooled egg on counter to crack shell. Carefully peel egg, dipping in cool water to remove excess.
- Slice peeled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Transfer yolks to a fine-mesh sieve and press through into a bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, Sylvia's Kickin' Hot, Hot Sauce, sugar, salt, Sylvia's black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, spinach, and 1 teaspoon chives. Combine until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag or resealable plastic bag. Press mixture into one corner and twist top of bag. Using scissors, cut about 1/2 inch off corner of bag.
- Arrange egg whites on serving platter. Squeeze bag to pipe filling into whites, to about 1/2 inch above whites. Sprinkle with paprika and chives.
- Serve immediately.