These Parmesan Fish Sticks are perfect for any occasion! Strips of fish are completely covered in Sylvia’s Fish Fry Mix, all seasoned with Sylvia’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Serve with a side of fries and savor this delectable meal!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- Sylvia’s fish fry mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic-herb seasoning blend
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- Sylvia’s Kickin’ Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs. In a second bowl, toss Sylvia’ fish fry mix with cheese and seasoning blend.
- Cut fillets into 1-in.-wide strips. Dip fish in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in eggs, then in Sylvia’ fish fry mix, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spritz tops with cooking spray until crumbs appear moistened. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- Enjoy your fish sticks with Sylvia’s Kickin’ Hot Sauce.