Looking for a new spin to your grilled corn? Try out this simple yet delicious recipe made with Sylvia's Secret Seasoning! This grilled corn will be a new household favorite.
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 10 min
8 ears corn shucked
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons fresh parsley chopped
1 teaspoon fresh thyme chopped
1 teaspoon Sylvia's Secret Seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan to medium heat.
2) Brush the olive oil all over the corn.
3) Place the corn on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until kernels are starting to brown, turning occasionally. The total cook time is about 8-10 minutes.
4) Place the butter, garlic, parsley, thyme, Sylvia's Secret Seasoning, salt and pepper in a bowl.
5) Microwave in 30 second increments until butter is melted. Stir to combine.
Brush the butter mixture over the grilled corn. Serve immediately.