Super easy air fryer recipe that will be a hit in your household! This tasty spin on a traditional meal will leave you speechless. It is a perfect recipe for a weeknight dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 pound skinless, chicken breast sliced/ cut into strips
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese I used freshly grated.
1/3 cup Sylvia’s Crispy Fried Chicken Mix
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
cooking oil spray I used olive oil
- Place Sylvia’s Crispy Fried Chicken Mix, eggs, and flour in separate bowls.
- Add the grated parmesan, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper to taste to the bowl with Sylvia’s Crispy Fried Chicken Mix. Stir.
- Coat the sliced chicken breasts in flour, then egg, and then the breadcrumbs.
- Spray both sides of the chicken tenders with cooking oil.
- Add the chicken tenders to the air fryer basket. Cook for 8 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Open the basket and flip the tenders. Cook for an additional 6 to 8 minutes or until the chicken tenders are crisp. Exact cook time will vary based on the air fryer brand that you use. Check in on the tenders to monitor the appropriate cook time necessary