The classic chicken and waffles- downsized into fun bite-sized pieces! These make the perfect appetizer or snack.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 lb boneless chicken breasts
1/4 cup water
frozen mini waffles
neutral oil for frying
1 bag of Sylvia's Crispy Fried Chicken Mix
1. Preheat oven according to the directions of your frozen mini waffles.
2. Mix together egg and water to create an egg wash. Dip chicken into the egg wash
3. Roll chicken into the chicken fry mix or shake the chicken in a bag containing the mix until evenly coated.
4. Fry at 375 degrees until golden brown.
5. When the oven is preheated, put waffles on a baking sheet and toast as directed.
6. Top waffles with chicken and drizzle with maple syrup.