A hint of citrus that will keep you coming back for more.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 pounds chicken wings (if using frozen make sure they are completely thawed before cooking)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon Sylvia's lemon pepper seasoning (more to taste)
- cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with alumni foil and a baking rack.
- Rinse then pat chicken wings dry with a paper towel and set aside. Whisk together flour with salt and pepper then place in a shallow bowl and roll each chicken wing in the flour.
- Place prepared chicken onto your baking rack. Once all chicken is coated with flour spray them all with your cooking spray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and mix with lemon pepper seasoning. Add more to taste as needed. Brush this on your fully cooked wings and allow to set for 5-8 minutes before serving.