This combination of flavors will have your tastebuds dancing. It's the perfect balance of spicy, sweet, savory with a hint of sour.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Mins per batch
1 Sylvia’s Hush Puppies Mix
¾ cup of water
1 cup spicy pickles, minced
Vegetable oil, for frying
White Barbecue Sauce
White Barbecue Sauce Ingredients:
1 cup mayonnaise
1 1⁄2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all White Barbecue Sauce ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
2. Mix 3/4 water to 10 oz. Hush Puppies Mix. Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes and add minced pickles. Pick up 1- inch balls of batter on a spoon
3. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 375°.
4. Working in batches, drop batter by tablespoonfuls into the hot oil, and fry until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
5. Serve with White Barbecue Dipping Sauce.