Buttery, crumbly and everything your sweet tooth craves. Made with Sylvia's Peach Cobbler Mix, it's easier to make than you would think!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
5 cups sliced peeled peaches approx 6-7 peaches, sliced thin
1/2 cup granulated sugar
4 teaspoons cornstarch
juice of 1 small lemon
1 bag of Sylvia's Peach Cobbler Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 pan with foil or parchment, and spray with non-stick spray.
- Follow the instructions on the Peach Cobber Mix packaging to prepare the mix.
- Gently stir together peaches, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice until combined.
- Spread the peaches evenly over the crust, then crumble the reserved dough over the top of the peaches.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes, until the top is light golden brown, and the peach juices are bubbling. Transfer pan to a rack to cool before cutting into squares.