Whether you have a shellfish allergy, avoid animal products, or simply love hearts of palm, this vegetarian Lobster Roll is a must-try! Hearts of Palm is the perfect lobster substitute with its delicately mild taste and tender texture. Seasoned with Sylvia's Secret Seasoning for an extra dimension of flavor.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
2 - 14 oz cans hearts of palm, drained
1 large stalk celery
2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh chives, plus more for garnish
1 teaspoon Sylvia’s Secret Seasoning
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
1 ½ lemons, juiced
⅓ cup mayonnaise
4 long potato rolls
2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cut the hearts of palm into oblique chunks and add them to a large bowl.
- Mince the celery and add to the bowl with the hearts of palm.
- Add the dill, chives, Sylvia’s seasoning, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and mayonnaise and stir to combine.
- Brush the insides of the potato buns with the melted butter.
- Toast in a medium skillet over low heat for 2-3 minutes, until golden.
- Fill the buns with the hearts of palm mixture.
- Garnish with chives.