Warm weather is here and we're bringing out the grill. Combine DaVinci Olive Oil and Sylvia's Kickin' Hot Hot Sauce for a delectable marinade for your favorite proteins and vegetables.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1 eggplant (cut into thick rounds)
2 zucchinis (cut into thick slices)
2 red bell peppers (quartered)
Lemon Herb Marinade:
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp lemon zest
Bunch of your favorite mixed herbs (chopped)
Salt and pepper to taste
4 tablespoons Sylvia's Kickin' Hot Hot Sauce
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon garlic salt
¼ teaspoon garlic pepper
2 teaspoons minced garlic
¼ cup DaVinci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1. On parchment paper lay out the cut vegetables and salt generously. Leave for at least 30 minutes to drain excess water.
2. To make the marinade, mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and set aside.
3. Heat your grill and grease it well. Dry vegetables with paper towels before brushing them well with marinate. Heat your grill and grease it well. Grill the vegetables about 2-3 minutes per side.
4. Drizzle the grilled vegetables with the remaining marinade, making sure everything is evenly coated and arrange on a plate.
1. Mix together soy sauce and Sylvia's Kickin' Hot Hot Sauce in a resealable plastic bag. Add sesame seeds, brown sugar, paprika, garlic salt, garlic pepper, minced garlic, and olive oil; mix well.
2. Coat chicken thighs with the marinade, seal, and marinate for 4 hours in the refrigerator, redistributing the chicken in the marinade occasionally.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess. Grill on preheated grill until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), and is firm and opaque, about 12 minutes per side. Discard any remaining marinade.