Homemade potato wedges are more delicious than store-bought, if one has the perfect recipe. Try this recipe that creates a work of flavor with Sylvia's Secret Seasoning, paprika, dry rosemary fine, and more. Potato wedges have never been more appetizing.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
3 large steak potatoes washed and peeled
Sylvia's Secret Seasoning
2 tbsps. olive oil
2 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp. dry rosemary fine (not too coarse)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
fresh chopped parsley (optional)
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Bring a pot with water to boil.
3. Meanwhile, wash, peel and slice the potatoes in half and then cut each half into 4 wedges (or more depending upon the size of your potatoes).
4. Rinse the potatoes and add them to the boiling water. Parboil the potatoes. Time 5 minutes of cooking time and drain the potatoes from the hot water using a colander.
5. Pour into the drain carefully so as to not break the potatoes.
6. Transfer the potatoes back to a large dish or bowl and add in the seasonings and olive oil. Toss together the wedges to coat well.
7. Line them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper leaving some space between each piece. Sprinkle Sylvia's Secret Seasoning and parmesan cheese on the potatoes.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
9. Remove from the oven and let the potatoes cool down for a few minutes, then transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with some fresh chopped parsley or grated parmesan cheese.