The simplest recipe that uses the new and beloved air fryer! Deliciously crispy and juicy chicken tenders made with Sylvia's Crispy Fried Chicken Mix, comes together so quickly.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
12 chicken tenders (1 1/4 lbs)
1 large eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon kosher salt
black pepper, to taste
1/4 cup water
1 Package Sylvia's Crispy Fried Chicken Mix
olive oil spray
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix egg and water together
- Dip chicken in the egg mixture, then into the Sylvia's Crispy Fried Chicken Mix shake off excess and place on a large dish or cutting board. Spray both sides of the chicken generously with oil.
- Preheat air fryer to 400F.
- In batches, cook the chicken 5 to 6 minutes on each side, until the chicken is cooked through and crispy and golden on the outside.