This recipe is all you need to make some delicious Spicy Chicken Wings. These wings are packed with the right amount of flavor, texture, and coated with Homemade Sizzlin' Hot Spice BBQ. The secret ingredient? Sylvia's Sizzlin' Hot Spice!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 95 minutes
2 lb Fresh Chicken Wings
2 tbsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Sylvia's Sizzlin' Hot Spice
1/2 C Homemade Sizzlin' Hot Spice BBQ (recipe below)
For the Sizzlin' Hot Spice BBQ:
1 C Tomato Sauce
1/2 C Honey
2 tsp Liquid Smoke
1/3 C Red Wine Vinegar
2 tbsp Tomato Paste
1/4 Sylvia's Sizzlin' Hot Spice
- Preheat the oven to 325 and line a full sized baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the wings with the baking powder, then arrange them in a single layer on the baking sheet. Sprinkle generously with Sylvia's Sizzlin' Hot Spice.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes, then raise the oven temperature to 425 and bake an additional 40-45 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- While the wings bake, make the BBQ sauce and place under the broiler for 3-4 minutes, until the BBQ becomes nice and sticky.
- Serve with extra BBQ and ranch or blue cheese sauce