Real one’s know: Buffalo Chicken Dip is a cross-country favorite! Who brings the heat to this gooey, warm dip better than Sylvia’s!? Our Kickin’ Hot Sauce is packed with aged cayenne pepper to bring the spice and a whole lot of soul to every bite. Savory, spice, and everything nice with Sylvia’s!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1/2 cup Sylvia's Kickin’ Hot, Hot Sauce
- 8 oz (250g) g block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white Cheddar cheese freshly shredded
- 1/4 cup American cheddar freshly shredded
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional to serve)
- 2 teaspoons green onions, sliced ( or chives)
- Celery sticks carrot sticks, tortilla chips, crusty bread pieces, potato chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Arrange oven rack to the middle of your oven.
In an 8-inch cast-iron skillet (or an ovenproof pan), melt the butter over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant (30 seconds). Add the chicken and hot sauce and simmer until sauce has thickened and reduced by half (about 2 minutes).
Reduce heat to low and stir in cream cheese; mix until combined. Take off heat, stir through sour cream and top with both cheddar cheese(s) over the top.
Bake until bubbling around the edges and the cheese has melted (about 10 minutes). Broil (or grill) for a further minute to brown on top.
Immediately garnish with blue cheese and green onions. Serve with vegetable sticks, chips, crusty bread pieces for dipping.