Fall is fast approaching and with that comes football! What better way to kickstart the season than the perfect game day appetizer. These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are loaded with flavor, especially from Sylvia's Chicken Fry Mix and Sylvia's Secret Seasoning!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing, for serving
Celery sticks, for serving
Carrot sticks, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and line a rimmed sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the cauliflower into florets.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg and buttermilk.
- In another large bowl, whisk together Sylvia's Chicken Fry Mix and Sylvia's Secret Seasoning.
- Place the cauliflower florets into the egg/buttermilk mixture and toss to coat. Use tongs to remove the cauliflower pieces and transfer them to the chicken fry mixture. Stir to coat and then shake off excess.
- Place coated cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until deeply browned.
- Place cauliflower into another large bowl and toss with buffalo sauce. Serve immediately with ranch or bleu cheese, celery, and carrots.