Bring a restaurant favorite to the comfort of your own home! This fried pickle recipe made with Sylvia’s Fish Fry Mix is an absolute must try!
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 5 min
1 16 oz jar of dill pickle slices drained
1/2 cup Sylvia’s Fish Fry Mix
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Cajun seasoning
1/2 tsp paprika
vegetable oil for frying
1) Add oil to a heavy bottomed pot and heat over medium high heat to 350 degrees.
2) Place the drained pickles on a paper towel lined plate and pat dry.
3) Add flour and seasonings to a large plate and stir together.
4) Working in batches, add the pickles to the flour and coat on both sides, shaking off excess.
5) Gently place in the oil and cook for 1-2 minutes until slightly brown and crunchy.
6) Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
7) Serve right away with Ranch or Cajun dip.