Find a delicious reason to leap out of bed this morning with a recipe to ignite your taste buds! Wake up your taste buds with Sylvia’s Coarse Black Pepper Seasoning, which adds a sharp, aromatic zing to each bite!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 6 teaspoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely diced red pepper
- 1/3 cup finely diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup Sylvia's Coarse Black Pepper Seasoning
- 6 slices bacon, diced, fried and drained
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly oil the muffin tin using a paper towel.
- Beat the eggs and milk with a hand heater on a high speed until frothy, about 2 minutes.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle in most of the Parmesan, reserving a small amount to sprinkle on top of the muffins, and mix well.
- Place a tablespoon of bacon in each muffin tin. Pour in the egg mixture to about 3/4 full (the mixture will puff up when it cooks).
- Add a teaspoon each of the black, red and green peppers to each muffin tin.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until top is puffy and golden.
- Remove from muffin tins and serve immediately.