6 Fresh Cod Filets
1/2 C All Purpose Flour
3 Lg Eggs
1 Package Sylvia's Fish Fry Mix
Nonstick Cooking Spray
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1/2 C Mayo
2 TBSP Buttermilk
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 TBSP Lemon Juice
1/4 C Diced Dill Pickles
2 TBSP Parsley, chopped
2 TBSP Chives, chopped
2 TBSP Diced Shallot
Optional: Frozen french fries cooked according to package directions with ketchup.
- Preheat the air fryer to 425.
- In a medium bowl, make the tartar sauce by whisking the mayo, buttermilk, dijon, lemon juice, pickles, herbs, and shallot.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In the first pan, whisk together the all purpose flour, salt, pepper, and the smoked paprika.
- In the second pan, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper until really well mixed. In the third pan, add the Sylvia's Fish Fry Mix.
- Dredge the cod by first patting it dry, then dunking in the flour, egg, then fish fry mix, shaking off the extra after each dip.
- Then, dunk back in the egg, and into the fish fry mix for an extra crunch double coating.
- Spray both sides of the fish with nonstick spray and air fry for 6-7 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Serve with the homemade tartar sauce, fries, and ketchup. Enjoy